You are hereIndustry News
UGA Publications on Ornamental Plants
Pansies are a remarkable winter annual capable of freezing solid, then bouncing back when warm weather returns. The UGA publication Success with Pansies in the Winter Landscape provides guidelines for the planting and care of pansies to ensure success. Topics include planting time, bed preparation, plant spacing, planting procedures, fertilization, freeze protection, and common insect and disease problems.
- Find Your Agent
- GCLP - Georgia Certified Landscape Professional
- GCPP - Georgia Certified Plant Professional
- Other Certifications
- Center Position Papers and other Publications
- Newletter Archives
- Landscape Alerts
- Safety Training
- Spanish Resources
- Super Crew Employee Training For Landscape Professionals
- Urban Ag Career Videos - Retail Garden Centers, Park/Event Management, Urban Forestry, Organic Sales, Floriculture
- Center for Applied Nursery Research
- Georgia Agribusiness Council
- Georgia Crop Improvement
- GA Golf Course Superintendents
- Georgia Department of Agriculture
- Georgia Farm Bureau
- Georgia Green Industry Assoc.
- Georgia Turfgrass Assoc.
- Georgia Christmas Tree Assoc. Inc.
- Georgia Turfgrass Foundation Trust
- Georgia Urban Forest Council
- Metro Atlanta Landscape/Turf Assoc.
- Georgia Urban Agriculture Council